In accordance with the GDPR
We strive to maintain a high level of protection for personal integrity. Stora Frögården Utveckling AB processes Personal Data primarily to administer, provide, develop and maintain the booking, manage your bookings, optimize your experience and to communicate with you.
Collection and processing of personal data
Stora Frögården Utveckling AB only processes your Personal Data in accordance with applicable law.
Stora Frögården Utveckling AB can collect Personal Data directly from you when you use our online services (e.g. book a room). We use different methods to collect Personal Data about you. Some of these include booking forms, emails, and customer service. Depending on the service you use, the collection method and the purpose of the processing may vary.
Stora Frögården Utveckling AB will process your Personal Data for the purposes stated below, as well as the purposes described to you in connection with the specific services you use. When it is required by law that we obtain consent from you, we will obtain consent before processing takes place.
What personal data do we process and why?
If you book a table, meeting or hotel room with us, we process your Personal Data for the purpose of providing, managing, administering, following up and charging for your booking. This also includes our processing for the purpose of reminding or informing you about your booking in connection with your stay.
We also use Personal Data to inform you about significant events that we find relevant to you after your booking with Stora Frögården Utveckling AB. Examples of this can be opening the booking, offers, etc.
- Identity information, e.g. name
- Contact details, e.g. email address, phone number, address
- Desires and other needs
- Sensitive personal data such as information about your state of health (e.g. if you book a room adapted for the disabled)
- Other information you provide in connection with your booking (e.g. about your travel party)
Legal basis for processing:
- The processing is necessary to fulfill the contract with you
- 2.5 years after the end of the stay for guests who pay by card or cash on site.
- 7 years after the end of the stay for guests who pay by invoice and for employees whose employment has ended, according to the Accounting Act’s rules on archiving.
Employee salary specifications & time reporting:
The salary specification & time reporting is available via a service that requires a login, alternatively in paper format and meets the security requirements such as