Who is Responsible?
The responsible rental company (hereinafter referred to as the rental company) for the booking is: SFG Sydost AB, 559413-0451.
Who is responsible for the cabin/apartment?
The home owner/renter is solely responsible
- You are of legal age and over 18 years of age.
- You have read and accepted all terms and conditions on the website (storafrogarden.se)
- The conditions are according to Swedish law and also apply when a booking agreement is between foreign (non-Swedish citizens) persons.
- When booking, you agree that the rental company stores your email in order to be able to contact you with questions about your booking and targeted marketing in the future.
As a rental company, we are obliged to ensure that:
- You will receive a written confirmation of your booking,
- You will receive documentation and information about where to collect the key in good time, but not necessarily more than 3 days before the agreed arrival date,
- You are informed of any important changes relating to your booking,
- You may use the cottage/apartment from 15.00 on the agreed arrival day until 11.00 on the day of departure, unless otherwise confirmed.
Things to think about before booking/renting a privately owned home:
Often different from your own home. The interior design may differ from home to home. Dishes, glasses and cutlery can be of different types. Perhaps there are not enough wardrobes and storage spaces.
Outdoors: In and around holiday homes (in the countryside), especially in the summer, there may be more flies, wasps and other insects outdoors and perhaps cobwebs indoors. Neither the home owner nor the rental company can be held responsible for any allergic reactions. However, if there are unusually many insects, please report them immediately, and they may be eradicated. Neither the home owner nor the rental company can be held responsible for activities outside our borders, for example: road works etc.
Seasons: Garden furniture may only be used when the season and weather permit.
When does my booking become binding?
You and we are bound by the rental agreement as soon as we have confirmed your booking and you have paid the booking fee (or the full rental amount).
When should I pay?
50% of the booking fee is paid at the time of booking. The remaining balance must be at our disposal no later than 14 days before arrival.
What happens if I don’t pay on time?
If you do not pay the booking fee on time, we have the right to cancel your booking. If you do not pay the cancellation fee, this is considered a cancellation on your part and in that case the cancellation rules apply.
Cancellation earlier than 14 days before arrival
- With cancellation protection. The rental amount is refunded.
- Without cancellation protection. Rental amount – SEK 500 is refunded.
Cancellation later than 14 days before arrival
- With cancellation protection. The rental amount is refunded up to cancellation 1 day before arrival, certificate required.
- Without cancellation protection. No refund will be made.
No refund will be made.
What rules apply if I want to cancel?
You can cancel orally or in writing to us. We are obliged to confirm your cancellation in writing.
Can be purchased as an option to the booking and provides extra protection in case of cancellation shortly into the journey.
The cancellation protection applies in the following cases and which must not have been known at the time of booking:
a) death, illness or accident of a serious nature that affected the tenant himself, spouse, partner, family or fellow traveller,
b) call-up to the armed forces or civil defense,
c) there is any other serious event beyond the hirer’s control which could not be foreseen at the time of booking and which means that it is not reasonable to request that the booking be confirmed, e.g. extensive fire or flooding in the home.
The tenant must be able to substantiate his objection with a certificate from e.g. doctor, authority or insurance company. The certificate should be sent to the lessor as soon as possible, preferably within a week of the cancellation date.
What are my rights?
If you have any complaints, they should be reported to the rental company as soon as possible, preferably within 3 days of arrival. Any faults that occur during your stay must be reported to the rental company immediately, so that we have the opportunity to rectify them. You have the right to put another person in your place and we must accept this person unless we have special reasons to refuse. If you intend to do this, you must inform us before the day of arrival.
What are my obligations?
You must take good care of the cabin/apartment and follow the rules and regulations that apply. You are personally responsible for any damage caused to the accommodation and its contents by yourself or someone else